A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting Ready To Party

My Baby Girl is turning one this week and this could very likely be the last first birthday party that I throw (sniffle).

I have been having such a difficult time deciding what to do for her party since she really isn't "into" anything (accept all the stuff that she shouldn't be into)

After searching for ideas, I think I am just going to go girly and feminine. I got some great Ideas from a blog called "The fickle Pickle" You best go check it out:)

My color schemes and materials are not quite the same, but I'll let you know how it turns out:)









edit: Find the tutorial for these hanging roses here.


Make the world prettier today!



xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment