A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Amy Davis Photography: 50 mm lens

Do you ever notice time slipping through your fingertips? I do so often. I started this post months ago when  first became a proud owner of a 50 mm lens. I drooled over this lens for months before i finally purchased it. The pictures are so clear and the focus is so sharp and it blurs the background in the yummiest of ways.
I got to shoot these lovely little boys. We're related. I don't know what you would call them, but they are my husband's cousin's kids.They are chalk full of energy and cute smiles. The real trick however was getting them to show those cute smiles to the camera.


I love the nifty 50 and highly recommend it to anyone!

You can see more pictures of this shoot here.
Happy Crafting!
XOXO,
 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment