A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Thursday, July 19, 2012

Make a baby hat out of an old shirt!

I had surgery on my acl a week ago today and the only good thing about being bed ridden is that I can guiltlessly search my favorite blogs and pinterest for hours on end. The down side is that I have to do it all on my hubbies IPad, and it just isn't quite the same as my computer. What I do want to tell you is that Honeybear Lane has a guest writer today, from Searching Out Simple. She does the cutest, easiest little hat tutorial for newborns using old clothes or sweaters. I love this idea. Not only is it cute but totally cost effective! I hope you get a chance to check it out. Seems like it is baby season! I am going to try to make them for my big kids too since I seem to fail at crocheting over and over again! I can't figure out how to link from my iPad so you'll have to visit the old fashioned way and type it into your browser. honeybearlane.com Happy Crafting! xOXo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment