A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Saturday, June 30, 2012

Make Your Own Bib Necklace: Red, White and Blue Edition

I love to have something festive to wear on the 4Th of July. In the past my girls and I have made read, white, and blue flower hair clips. This year I wanted to try something a little different, so I made each one of my girls a bib necklace and a brooch for myself. They all vary slightly.

 I accented my flowers with a bit of Russian lace and little diamonds.
For the brooch below, I added a little brooch pin by hot gluing it to the felt backing of the flowers.

See here for a rolled flower tutorial.
 Note: I used ribbon instead of fabric. I have no frayed edges on  my flowers.When I start my rolled flowers I always tie a knot at the end and wrap my ribbon around it.

See here for a tutorial on how to make a bib necklace.

I would have done the tutorials myself, but I injured my knee pretty badly and everything is taking so much longer to accomplish.

Happy Crafting!
XOXO,
 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment