A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrate Summer!

I still remember how exciting the last day of school was as a student. And guess what, I was just as excited for the last day of school as a teacher, if not more so!!!
so I say : Lets CELEBRATE SUMMER!!

This is what my kids came home to:
 I hung balloons upside down by taping them to the inside of my roof! I painted a banner, mounted it on an old curtain rod with tape and stuck them in two flower pots.  It was pretty simple and I used things that I already had in my home so that I didn't have to spend any money.
My kids thought it was great!!

Happy Summer!
XOXO,
 Amy

P.S. Don't forget to enter our awesome giveaway- the grand prize is valued at $1300!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the HUGE giveaway!! I believe I have entered already!! What a neat deal with the welcome to summer thing!! Very crafty :) Love that no money was spent also!! New follower from http://jessiicali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete