A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Party Games on the Brain!

The count down is on to party day and the big question is . . . how do you keep a bunch of little kids entertained at a party? With fun games of course. Here are a few games that I found via Pinterest.

1. From Girlygirl109.hubpages.com, I found this awesome carnival themed Party! How great would that be!

2. I found this great activity to use in lieu of a pinata from Celebrate the Big and the Small

3. From Calebandshelley.blogspot.com, I found this fun game. I have already played it and it DOES NOT disappoint. So fun!

 4. This is a great game too, from One Charming Party. I have also played this with my kids before but we used sponges to carry the water from bucket to bucket.
I Love all of this inspiration that I get from Pinterest. It is so much fun to see what other people are doing! I can't wait to show you what we do!
Happy Party!
XOXO,
 Amy

1 comment:

  1. this is neaat site and then i look around for gift for party

    ReplyDelete