A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


 Face to Face BY Kenneth Cope 


If the Earth could give it's witness; 

All creation shout it's praise;
If the continents and oceans 
spoke to man of their devotion; 
Would mortals doubt Him so, 
if all were now made known? 



If the faithless of the ages, 

were to feel his healing power; 
if the eyes and ears he opened 
might be theirs for just a moment; 
Would it soften hearts of stone
if all were truly known? 



Face to face

so few were in that place
when heaven sent Messiah 
to reclaim this fallen race. 



If I could stand atop the mountains

and sound his name in every ear; 
If I had power to tell his story, 
like the angels have before me; 
would more sins be swept away
if the world could sense the debt he paid? 



Face to Face. 

I'll seek Him all my days. 
He means more than life to me. 
Death can't take that away. 



If I can't convince a world, 

Then perhaps I'll reach a soul, 
As i tell of how he's changed me. 
How I wait for Him to take me.
(take me home)
Then I'll worship on my knees
and kiss once wounded feet. 
Though he knows of my praise, 
One day I'll tell Him 
face to face.

Happy Easter!
XOXO,
 Amy

2 comments: