A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Monday, April 9, 2012

BBQ Beef Sandwich: Fast and Easy Lunch!

With Spring break in full swing, lunch time became very busy around here. Instead of two mouths to feed, I found myself needing to fill five hungry tummies! I love lunch time meals that are quick and easy and I bet you do too. So, I am going to share a secret recipe with you. This meal  is so simple to make and will leave you wanting to lick your plate and ask for more.
This is it.
This is the beautiful and oh so delicious BBQ Beef Sandwich:
This is what you need:
Hamburger buns
4 packages of Budding Beef - Lunch meat $0.88 each
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce  (secret weapon)
lettuce (optional)

Directions:
Empty beef packet into frying pan over medium warm heat. Add BBQ sauce to taste until warm. Pile on hamburger bun or  (toast) and top with lettuce! Serve with baby carrots.

So easy. So tasty!
Hope you love it!
Happy Eating!
XOXO,
Amy
Hope you love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! jute bags to buy

    ReplyDelete