A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lace and Burlap

The beginning of the school year has definitely left me gasping for breath. You wouldn't believe the amount of homework my little darlings brought home to me, not to mention the stacks of paper that I had to fill out! So while I haven't got anything of my own creation to show you . . . I did see two adorable things that struck my fancy . . .





2: Adorable Fall Wreath from Craftaholics Anonymous. I have seen a lot of cute things made out of burlap of all things . . . go figure . . . click here for the wreath tutorial.
Happy Crafting!xoxo,

Amy

594

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the feature, amy! i really appreciate it!
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete