A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Pumpkin Who had Lips

It may be a little early to start thinking about carving pumpkins, but what the hay! A good idea always keeps.
I don't always love to scoop pumpkin guts out of pumpkins and not all of my kids are old enough to use knives (even safety knives) to carve a jack-o-lantern, so I think this is a great, not to mention cute and original idea!


How cute is she?! She was named Eve by my blond daughter (we call her our vanilla- my daughter, not the pumpkin) ! To recreate her look you will need:a pumpkin* Toothpicks*radishes*red bell peppers* Kiwi* cucumber* one carrot



Cut the fruits and veggies and attach with toothpicks in a way that makes you smile! I personally love Eve's radish earrings:)


My Brunette (we call her our chocolate) named her pumpkin Kelly. You can see that I had to do a little gut scraping and carving on this pumpkin. Oh, well, to each her own:)


If you try this (it is so easy) I would LOVE to see pictures of how yours turned out!


Happy Crafting!


xoxo, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment