A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Monday, November 28, 2011

Jingle Bell Shadow Box

Have you discovered Pinterest yet?! I am sure the answer is yes! Well my next craft was pinspired by pinterest. Don't you just love this little shadow box! It is seriously so easy to make! I got my vinyl from my neighbor Kim (and you can too) because I am not one of those crafters who has her own vinyl machine. Everything else was from Walmart or the craft store. The only thing I found pricey was the jingle bells. Seriously, you should stock up on those for the after Christmas sales.


The only thing I did differently than the original project was add the gold Christmas lights. Of course, the scrapbook paper is different because you can choose whatever paper fits your fancy. As far as crafts go this one was a little pricier but the simplicity of it all might make up for the price.



I also made a new tile. I modge podged three different types of scrapbook paper and added a few embellishments. This was easy and not too pricey. The word "Family" is done in vinyl but you could use stickers just as easily.


I used:


three coordinating scrapbook pages


One wooden heart


Rafia


Vinyl words


magnet phrase


photo corners


Hot glue gun


It is pretty self explanatory, if you have questions feel free to ask!





Happy Crafting!


XOXO,


Amy

1 comment: