A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving and Free Printables

As I reflect on this past year it is very easy for me to remember that not to long ago I was longing for a baby. I wanted a sweet little someone to love and cuddle and it wasn't happening. The previous two years of trying had proved fruitless and frustrating which led me to this comical adventure.

About a month after that we discovered to our great surprise that at last, we were expecting.

I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude for what I have. My heart is indeed full of Thanksgiving. I have not been blessed with an abundance of money, or a big fancy house.

I have been blessed where it really matters. My house is full of people I love. My Family is the greatest gift I own. I have the best friends in the world. I want for nothing. I have a roof over my head and food in my kitchen.
I have a precious new life to hold in my arms.

I am feeling very thankful today.
There is always something to be thankful for.
 Maybe someday I will learn how to make this a "download" but today feel free to take this subway art and make it your own by right clicking and saving it somewhere that you can print it off.

xoxo,
 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment