A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Friday, October 21, 2011

For Little Hands- Halloween Witches

Do your little ones need something to do . . .?
I love doing crafts with my kids. And that is a good thing because with 4 little ones running around I don't really have much opportunity to hide away and create beautiful things. Mostly, I craft with my motley crew by my side. I have noticed that my girls have the same need for creative activity as I do. The boy . . . not so much, though he does LOVE to paint.

This is one of the Halloween crafts we did together. We made little witches and turned them into a centerpiece for our table.
I'm sure you don't need step by step instructions on how to make these little witchies:
I used:
glue (hot and Elmer's- or a glue stick)
construction paper (or cardstock or scrapbook paper)
yarn
raffia
googly eyes
skewers
The silver star is from a Christmas garland that got cut up a little:)
Basically I just cut out easy shapes and let the little ones use there imaginations. What I love is how they each turned out so different even though they had all the same supplies. I love how your child's personality is displayed through their creative side.



This was a s simple as can be, but the kids loved it and they love even more that there art work is currently being featured as out centerpiece.


Happy Crafting!


xoxo, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment