A Dumping Ground For Good Ideas!

Everything That Makes A House A Home!




Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Night SpotLight

For the first time ever, I was able to go to the "What Women Want" Boutique held in St. George, Utah. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday. What a fun even that turned out to be! You name it and it was there. There was one little boutique that I fell head over heels in love with . . . Miss Plunkett Vintage Trimmings.

This booth not only had some of the cutest items, but the had, by far, the best presentation. They really knew how to stage a booth!

They sold belts, bracelets, necklaces, headbands and hair accessories. The coolest thing about this particular boutique is that you get to build your own accessory. Everything is interchangeable. You start with the clip and have the option to add feathers, Russian netting, multiple flowers and a beautiful vintage inspired. centerpiece. I bought this little beauty for $12.50.

Since I make hair accessories, I was greatly inspired. I am getting ready for our little town's big event called "The Festival of Trees." It will take place November 9-12 and will have booths, entertainment and food. It is a great way to get into the Holiday spirit.

This little beauty below is of my own creation. I like it just fine and it sells for $5. Thank you to Miss Plunkett for the inspiration.

Go check out Miss Plunkett Vintage Trimmings and see if you fall in love like I did!

Happy Crafting!

xoxo, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment